Looking to boost your confidence and skills on your sled? Come and join us at our sled camp & ride some pow with the ladies!
Need to know details:
- 1 day camp
- Comfortable & supportive environment of like minded ladies
- Located at Quartz Creek in Golden, BC
- We will work through skill progressions to meet the needs of everyone on the course & ensure to push & progress your sled skills
What you will learn:
- How to load & unload your sled
- Downhill & uphill carving
- Side hilling
- Wrong foot forward technique
- Tree riding
- Smooth throttle control
- How to read terrain
- Rider position
- Climbing hills & descending
- How to get unstuck in any situation
- Basic sled maintenance
Check out our Shreducation flow chart to see your training options!
Are you a beginner or intermediate rider?
Good question, check out our description below to see where you fit.
Beginner rider: New to sledding, have either never ridden a sled or only gone out once or twice. Not comfortable on a snowmobile on or off the trail. You would like to learn the basics to get you started If this sounds like you check out our Intro to Sled Shredding Camp.
Intermediate rider: You have ridden a snowmobile at least 5 times. You are comfortable on the trail & have ventured off the groomed trail. Main goal is to learn the skills necessary to improve powder & off the beaten track riding.
- Sled (mechanically sound)
- Spare belt
- Small tool kit / sled repair kit
- Warm clothing
- Trail pass
$349 + GST per person
*Does not include trail fees
+ $169 +GST per person for Companion Rescue add on
+$299 +GST per person for Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 add on
Check out our schedule for upcoming camps!
Looking for a sled rental?
Check out Golden Snowmobile Rentals & receive 10% off when you mention you are doing a course with us!
Quartz Creek – Golden BC
9:00 am – 4:30pm
Private Group Pricing:
$1320 + GST up to 4 people
$1975 + GST up to 6 people
$2650 + GST up to 8 people
Need a snowmobile rental? Check out Golden Snowmobile Rentals
Refund Policy: If cancelled within 14 days of the course / camp you will receive 50% of your money back. If cancelled before the 14 day mark you will be charged a $35 processing fee and receive a full refund minus $35. Please note that if the minimum number of people to run a course is not met the course will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Thank to Lolo & Noa Photography for the photos!
Why book with us?
- Small group sizes
- Flexible location choices
- Ladies only!
- Avalanche Canada certified instructors
- Local knowledge
- Good time guaranteed!
- Comfortable learning environment