Looking to boost your confidence and skills on your sled? Come join us at our sled camp & learn how to be self sufficient while shredding with a crew of like minded ladies.
Need to know details:
- 1 day camp
- Comfortable & supportive environment of like minded ladies
- Located at Quartz Creek in Golden, BC
- We will work through skill progressions to meet the needs of everyone on the course & ensure to push & progress your sled skills
What you will learn:
- How to load & unload your sled
- Downhill & uphill carving
- Side hilling
- Wrong foot forward technique
- Tree riding
- Smooth throttle control
- How to read terrain
- Rider position
- Climbing hills & descending
- How to get unstuck in any situation
- Basic sled maintenance
Check out our Shreducation flow chart to see your training options!
Are you a beginner or intermediate rider?
Good question, check out our description below to see where you fit.
- New to sledding, have either never ridden a sled or only gone out once or twice
- Not comfortable on a snowmobile on or off the trail
- You would like to learn the basics to get you started
- If this sounds like you check out our Intro to Sled Shredding Camp.
- You have ridden a snowmobile at least 5 times
- You are comfortable on the trail & have ventured off the groomed trail
- Main goal is to learn the skills necessary to improve powder & off the beaten track riding.
- Sled (mechanically sound)
- Transceiver (3 antenna recommended)
- Probe (3 meter recommended)
- Spare belt
- Small tool kit / sled repair kit
- Warm clothing
- Extra gloves
- Trail pass
$349 + GST per person
*Does not include trail fees
+$299 +GST per person for Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 add on
Private Group Pricing:
$1320 + GST up to 4 people
$1975 + GST up to 6 people
$2650 + GST up to 8 people
Check out our schedule for upcoming camps!
Looking for a sled rental?
Check out Golden Snowmobile Rentals & receive 10% off when you mention you are doing a camp with us!
Quartz Creek – Golden BC
9:00 am – 4:30pm
If cancelled within 14 days of the course / camp you will not receive a refund unless your spot can be filled. If cancelled before the 14 day mark you will be charged a $35 processing fee and receive a full refund minus $35. Please note that if the minimum number of people to run a course is not met the course will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Why book with us?
- Small group sizes
- Flexible location choices
- Ladies only!
- Avalanche Canada certified instructors
- Local knowledge
- Good time guaranteed!
- Comfortable learning environment