New to Sledding? This ladies sled camp will cover all you need to know to get your started.
Need to know details:
What you will learn:
- How to load & unload your sled
- Weight transfer techniques
- Rider position
- Throttle control
- Basic sled maintenance
- How to get unstuck in any situation
- Feel comfortable in an all female environment & get your basic sled skills dialled before heading out with your crew!
We do offer private intro to sledding camps for groups wanting to learn together!
Are you a beginner or intermediate rider?
Good question, check out our description below to see where you fit.
- New to sledding, have either never ridden a sled or only gone out once or twice
- Not comfortable on a snowmobile on or off the trail
- You would like to learn the basics to get you started!
- You have ridden a snowmobile at least 5 times
- You are comfortable on the trail & have ventured off the groomed trail
- Main goal is to learn the skills necessary to improve powder & off the beaten track riding
- If this sounds like you check out our Ladies Sled Shred Camp.
- Sled (in good condition and mechanically sound)
- Transceiver (3 antenna recommended)
- Probe (3 meter recommended)
- Warm / appropriate clothing
- Multiple pairs of gloves
- Spare belt & a small tool kit
- Lunch for the day
- Warm clothing
- Trail pass
$349 + GST per person
*Does not include snowmobile trail fees
+ $169 + GST per person with Companion Rescue add on
+ $299 + GST per person with AST 1 add on
Private Group Pricing:
$1320 + GST up to 4 people
$1975 + GST up to 6 people
$2650 + GST up to 8 people
Need a sled rental?
Check out Golden Snowmobile Rentals & receive 10% off when you mention you are doing a course with us to score a sweet discount!
Check out our schedule for upcoming camps!
If cancelled within 14 days of the course / camp you will not receive a refund unless your spot can be filled. If cancelled before the 14 day mark you will be charged a $35 processing fee and receive a full refund minus $35. Please note that if the minimum number of people to run a course is not met the course will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Why book with us?
- Small group sizes
- Flexible location choices
- Ladies only groups available
- Avalanche Canada certified instructors
- No previous experience required
- Local knowledge
- Comfortable learning environment
- Learn with like minded ladies